FREE MOLD INSPECTION

If your home or business needs a professional mold inspection, it is important to act quickly in order to avoid health risks. Roughly 60 to 120 common varieties of indoor mold can create health problems if left untreated. A free mold Inspection is important before paying for lab testing.

One good thing about mold— if you have a mold problem, you can see it. A visual inspection is all that it takes to find mold in your house. If you are researching mold, you might come across different services and costs that list both mold inspection and mold testing. Mold inspection simply identifies the presence of mold and generally defines the size of the problem, usually in square footage. Our mold inspectors use cameras. A moisture meter is also useful in determining if a particular area is wet, especially after remediation. Let our certified mold techs inspect your home for dangerous mold before taking any additional steps. Our mold inspectors will also make sure you understand all of your options and give you friendly tips depending on the results of our inspection. We have helped customers get their properties mold-free, and we will do the same for you. Get a free mold inspection at the first sign of mold damage or symptoms and ensure the safety of your property and those who call it home. We have a specific experience and expertise in mold inspections and remediation. Our mold inspectors have a special license and certification. You can be sure you work with a properly certified contractor.

MOLD REMEDIATION PROCESS

If you will need to remediate mold the best thing what you can do is to hire a professional remediation service and mold removal. First what you will need to do for your home is to be inspected.

If it is necessary, we will be able to suggest medical steps for your family to take because we also educated in the health effects of different types of mold. The next step is to prevent possible mold growth. Sure, you don’t want your home to be more affected because of mold. But you need to know that in the right conditions mold grows very quickly. We will quickly contain the affected areas using multiple different techniques.

Moisture – that is the main why mold grows. We will use dehumidifiers to remove moisture. And we will repair the source of the moisture. Next what we will need to do is to use a HEPA vacuum on all of the affected surfaces. We will do all to remove the mold. You can be sure that the mold will be completely removed cause all our professionals are certified. And the final and the happiest step is clean up, this is a very important part of the process because mold in the same areas can contaminate your home again and again! So, when you see the final result you will think that you have never had problems with mold.

CRAWL SPACE MOLD REMOVAL

Crawl spaces are shallow areas in between houses and the ground which they sit atop. Acting as a permanent foundation, crawl spaces can vary greatly in size and makeup.

Crawl space floors could be concrete, gravel, or even dirt. The space can range between knee-deep to over four feet in depth, but usually are too small for home owners to stand upright.

As a rule, mold feeds on moisture and grows preferably in a dark and damp places. The fact that you see a small amount of accumulated water will actually lead to the formation of mold on the walls, joists and the underside of the subfloor. Sure, you don’t want mold to spread throughout your home and you want to maintain good indoor air quality.

  • Cables and home wiring have issues;
  • Floorboards are buckled or warped;
  • Multiple plumbing pipes have broken or had other problems;
  • A musty odor permeates the home, especially when the windows and doors are closed;
  • Family members suffer from chronic headaches;
  • Poor indoor air quality causes heightened allergies and asthma symptoms while at home with no other

HAZARDOUS WASTE REMOVAL

We offer a complete service for the collection, recycling, recovery, treatment, and final disposal of hazardous waste. Our equipment includes containers, tins, cylinders, drums, pallets and small and medium vans for small volume hazardous waste collections. Stop worrying about the health effects that these hazardous and toxic materials can have on your children and pets. Stop wondering about the environmental problems and cleanup costs that will occur if they are spilled. Disposal of hazardous waste is regulated and must be tracked. Consumers are often unsure about how to properly manage and dispose of the many household hazardous wastes commonly found in most homes. Any hazardous waste effort, from a single collection event to a long-term program, presents a certain amount of risk in the form of penalties for violations, health and safety concerns, and the potential for environmental harm. Our in-house treatment processes include chemical recycling, solvent blending, neutralization, biological waste treatment, oil removal, redox treatment and high temperature incineration.

Compact fluorescent lamps, batteries; Syringes, medical sharps, medication; Aerosol cans; Lighter fluid; Pesticides and garden products; Cooking oil; Air fresheners; Swimming pool chemicals; Propane and helium tanks and cylinders; Paint, primers, stain, turpentine, glue; Household cleaning products, drain cleaners, bleach; Motor oil, gasoline, windshield fluid and many others items – that’s all household hazardous waste. The best way to handle household hazardous waste is to prevent it in the first place.

Safe handling and proper disposal of these materials will protect you, your family and our environment.

Items should be securely contained and clearly labeled before taking them to a roundup. Many of the products we use every day are considered hazardous. They can be readily identified by certain signals words such as Danger, Warning, Caution, or Poisonous, found on their labels. Under no circumstance should you ever mix materials. Explosives, ammunition, radioactive materials, regular trash, waste from businesses and tires will not be accepted at a roundup.

Great Customer Service!
Experienced Technicians!

Can Handle any job, large or small! 24/7 service!

We pride ourselves on our Customer Service and Professionalism.
Trained, certified technicians able to identify the extent of your mold damage.

(877) 991-6434